Situated south-west of Bingley, this is a united benefice and team ministry of four churches that are each at the heart of their respective village.
We are looking for a visionary and enabling leader who can work with the congregations to grow them, and also develop relationships within the villages in entrepreneurial and creative ways. (S)he will:
• be joyfully confident in their own identity in Christ and have a track record of growing confident disciples;
• be able to work with a ‘mixed economy’ of both new forms of church alongside existing ones, enabling the churches to reach people of all ages;
• naturally build and lead teams with laity and clergy;
• want to love our communities and be excited by a highly visible ministry in these four villages;
• be able to realise more of the potential synergies between the churches.
Informal conversations welcome: Ven Dr Andy Jolley, Archdeacon of Bradford, 07973 458403,
Closing date: Noon on Monday 5th March Interviews: 15th / 16th March
Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post