by Katherine-Alice Grasham
I often get asked what books about disability and theology I would recommend, so here are a few to get you started. In the future, we hope to be able to lend these books out if people would like to borrow them, but we won't be able to do that until it is Covid-safe to do so.
- The Disabled God by Nancy L. Eisland
- Building a Church for Strangers by John Swinton
- The Enabled Life by Roy McCloughry
- Disability: The Inclusive Church Resource by John M. Hull
- Finding Jesus in the Storm by John Swinton
- Making Church Accessible to All by Tony Phelps-Jones
- Enabling Church by Gordon Temple and Lin Ball
Do get in touch if you want to recommend any others, and we can expand this list!!