Online Faculty System Training and Chancellor's Directions
The DAC are not offering any specific training sessions on the Online Faculty System and Chancellor's Directions at the moment. However, we will be taking part in the Archdeacon's Churchwarden's training events during 2019. Please contact your Archdeacon's office if you wish to book a place on those training events.
To download a Pdf of the Powerpoint Training on the Chancellor's Directions 2016, please click here.
Church Building Project Workshop
Friday 24th May 2019 9.30am - 4.00pm at Church House, 17-19 York Place, Leeds, LS1 2EX
The DAC have partnered with the National Stewardship Team to run a Church Building Project Workshop. The day workshop is designed for clergy, churchwardens, PCC members or fabric managers who are considering larger building projects in their church, such as reordering or extensions. The day will cover the following points:
• How do you get project scope right and to budget?
• What organisations do you need to involve and how do you work with them effectively?
• How do you organise and how do you find the right professionals?
• The practical processes and things to avoid – what are they?
• What must you do, and what ought you to do?
• Raising the money – how do you budget it and how not to waste it?
The day will be led by the National Stewardship Team with plenty of opportunities for questions and discussion throughout the day.
This workshop is now full. If you wish to be added to the reserve list please contact Jen Read: jen.read [at] leeds.anglican.org.
Click here to download a leaflet with more information on the workshop.
Click here to download an agenda for the day.