The exhibition will be open
- 10.30 - 5 Thursday, Friday, 9th & 10th July
- 10 -12 and 1.30 -3.30 on Saturday 11th July
- 10.30 - 4 on Sunday 12th July
Entry is free: donations to church funds would be welcome.
There are three associated events: two concerts - strictly by ticket only in advance £10 per concert, no concessions -percentage to church funds
Sales: 01943 602521/07968 967490
- Sorrow there made Fair Music by Dowland and Holborne for countertenor and lute 12.30- 1.15 Tristram Cooke/Peter Martin
- Songs of Travel and other Matters 4.00- 5.00 Tristram Cooke/ Tom Cooke/ Graham Thorpe
and on the afternoon of Sunday 12th, the gardens of Weston Hall will be open for guided visits and cream teas will be served in aid of church funds.
See the attached documents for details of the exhibitors.