A new church planting conference run by the national church will be held in our diocese this summer.
Building on the success of a similar event last year, attended by 350 people from the Northern Province, this will again be held at St George’s, Leeds.
Multiply: 2020 Church Planting Conference, is a conference about multiplying disciples, churches and networks and will be led by the Bishop of Islington, Ric Thorpe on Wednesday, June 24.
Church leaders are invited to a day of exploring, initiating and resourcing church planting in all denominations and traditions across England.
Expanding on last year’s conference, it will give opportunities to:
- explore ways to multiply disciples, churches and networks across different church traditions and contexts
- network with church planters and practitioners
- hear from international and national speakers
- be envisioned and equipped by stories across the country
- explore the macro and the micro of the church planting journey, addressing the big picture down to your detailed questions
Details and how to book are available here.