Take a huge step forward in nurturing planned giving by joining the revolutionary Parish Giving Scheme (PGS) which offers a myriad of benefits for parishes and givers alike.
This modern, tax efficient way of managing giving to your church is already tried and tested by 27 dioceses across the UK and results have shown that the PGS will:
- Dramatically reduce the administration burden for your treasurers and Gift Aid secretaries
- Give you regular and speedy payments and returns from Gift Aid helping to improve cash flow
- Help to tackle static giving by inflation-proofing regular giving by linking it to the rate of inflation
The good news is that everyone benefits from the PGS.
The church benefits
- Stable and often increased planned giving - offsetting ‘static’ giving.
- Efficiently reclaiming Gift Aid.
- Protection against inflation by church members choosing to increase their gift annually by inflation rate.
- Improved cash flow as donations and Gift Aid are transferred into the church bank account by the PGS at the same time every month
The treasurer benefits
- Reduced administration and paperwork.
- Saves time for them and people who count the money.
The individual benefits
- Being in total control of how much they give.
- A simple giving method that means regular financial support to their church.
- The option to increase giving annually to protect their gift against inflation.
- The Direct Debit Guarantee Scheme protects the gifts.
- They can give anonymously if so desired.