Register with the PGS by following the steps below:
1. PCC discusses the PGS and considers its benefits.
2. PCC passes a resolution to join the Parish Giving Scheme.
3. PCC representative completes all sections of the appropriate* PGS Registration Form:
- If you are registering as a single church parish please download and complete the single church PGS registration form
- If you are registering as a multi-church parish please complete the multi-church PGS registration form
4. PCC representative also completes an additional information form for the Diocese of Leeds
5. PCC returns completed PGS Registration Form (with copy of parish's bank account pay in slip) and additional registration form to Diocesan PGS Representative
6. Completed PGS registration forms are validated and forwarded on to the PGS team in Gloucester for processing.
7. PGS team processes registration forms normally within 7 days.
8. Church's nominated PGS Statement Receiver receives a Welcome email from the PGS team
9. Church’s nominated Project Leader receives PGS Resource Pack from Diocesan PGS Representative. The Resource Pack contains an allocation of paper gift forms, tokens and labels as requested
Please contact your Diocesan PGS Representative for advice on PGS Registration
Watch the short video below from a parish already using the PGS and find out how planned giving through the PGS has benefitted their church.
Robert Fort ( PCC Treasurer) Parish of Burnsall