Giving through the PGS offers significant benefits for you and your church compared to other forms of regular planned giving:
As a giver, you will benefit from a system that is secure, confidential and easy to use, while supporting your church today and for the future.
It's free to join the PGS and your church receives the full value of all donations by the 10th of every month, helping to improve their cash flow.
- The system is secure, confidential and easy to use and your direct debit is covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee
- Givers can sign up to give by paper gift form, over the telephone or online via the PGS website. Such flexibility makes it a great resource for both rural and urban parishes
- Gift Aid is automatically processed every month by the PGS team, reducing the burden of admin for church volunteers
- Givers have the option to automatically increase their giving annually by the rate of inflation. This helps to tackle the problem of 'static giving', where people’s giving remains the same year on year, while the costs of the church rise continually, due to inflation.
- All givers have 24/7 access to their online account and complete control over their giving with the freedom to change the value of direct debits and giving preferences at any time. Changes can also be made over the phone via 0333 002 1260 or by email at email@example.com
Watch the short video below from a parish already using the PGS and find out how planned giving through the PGS has benefitted their church.
Wendy Gaunt (PCC Treasurer) Parish of Wortley & Farnley